The Heat Pump Advantage
A system combines the best features of two types of equipment. During milder winter weather, the heat pump transfers heat from the outside air, rather than creating it. During most of the winter, the system operates efficiently and costs less to heat your house that the fossil fuel furnace. During severe winter weather, when the heat pump’s capacity drop’s because of low outdoor temperature, the forced air furnace takes over automatically to provide constant heating comfort.
The Money You Save
Although the initial cost of a dual fuel system may be more than a standard air conditioner, a dual fuel system will provide savings over time that will more than make up for the initial investment. 70% or more of your heating needs can be satisfied by a heat pump.
ASZ-16 -Save Now!
- Energy-Efficient Heat Pump UP TO 16 SEER | 9.0 HSPF
- Quiet Condenser Fan Motor
- Efficient Cooling Capacity
- Copeland® Two-Stage Ultratech Scroll Compressor
- Communicating Systems Compatible
- Copeland® ComfortAlert™ Diagnostics
- Heavy-Gauge, Galvanized Steel Enclosure with SoundControl Top